Drake State provides two options to explore the current course offerings allowing you to customize your viewing experience.
To view an electronic pdf version of the Summer 2013 schedule click here. To see the Spring 2013 schedule click here. You will need Adobe Reader to view the schedule. If you do not have Adobe Reader, click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
Electronic Search Option
Selecting this option provides direct access to the up-to-date database allowing you to search course selections seamlessly and will also list whether a class is closed (full), cancelled (no longer running) or open (seats still available). Searches may be customized by campus, days of the week, and department (course) and even by Mini-term offerings (if you prefer).
Start by clicking the link: Electronic Search for Classes link .
• Once on the search screen, select Campus (online, downtown or main) If you do not specify a campus, all courses (regardless of campus) will be displayed.
• Then, choose a department (which is actually a listing of all course options, i.e., Biology, Cosmetology, English, Electricity, Mathematics, etc…)
• Once you have selected a department (course descriptor), click on the Submit key at the bottom.
NOTE: Repeat this action for each course selection.
• Once Submit key is clicked, the course options will display for that campus.
• Before making a registration selection, make sure to check the status of the course. The status of the course will show if a course is Closed (full), Cancelled (no longer being offered) or Open (seats are available).
• Once you have selected the courses, click here to log in to your student account to register.