Enrollment Services oversees the college recruitment, enrollment, and retention of students at J.F. Drake State Community and Technical College.
Objective of Enrollment Services are:
• Provide a broad range of consultative services to prospective and current students and their families
• Advise and assist students regarding program admission requirements.
• Provide a wide variety of outreach activities by visiting high schools, churches, secondary schools and community-based organizations to promote the college.
• Representing the College at college and career fairs.
• Provide Campus Tours for individuals and groups
• Provide College Prep Information Sessions
• Conduct iStart Strong New Student Orientation
• Offer Summer Programs